Current Openings: Early Childhood Center and Greenwood
Description: The childcare provider works as part of a team to ensure the health and safety of each child in their care. The provider is dependable, outgoing, enjoys working with children ages 0 – 4 years of age, and engages children in developmentally appropriate activities set by the Childcare Coordinator. The provider must follow all policies and procedures in accordance to the Applied Behavior Center of Autism.
- Oversee and monitor the children in your care
- Communicate daily with parents and staff
- Contribute to following a daily schedule
- Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor activities
- Assist in the preparation of meals/ snacks and serving refreshments
- Help children keep good hygiene by following proper hand washing methods
- Properly change diapers of infants and toddlers to reduce the spread of illnesses
- Prepare bottles and track feeding, nap and diaper changes
- Uphold a clean and well maintained facility
- Perform housekeeping duties such as dish washing, laundry, sweeping/mopping
- Follow cleaning and sanitizing schedule
- Follow opening/ closing policies and procedures
- Use of sound judgment in emergency situations
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be CPR/First Aid Certified or willing to obtain within 30 days of employment
- Criminal Background Check must be completed and submitted prior to starting position.
- Must have at least one year of experience in a childcare environment.
- Must be able to travel between the two employee childcare centers as needed. The childcare centers are located at our Early Childhood Center on the North East side of Indianapolis and at our Greenwood Center in Greenwood, IN.
- Full Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and certification
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.