Clinical Psychologist, HSPP
Current Openings: Indianapolis Metropolitan Area
Description: The Applied Behavior Center for Autism is seeking an experienced Psychologist with an HSPP endorsement to engage in the diagnosis and treatment of children with special needs. Individual must be familiar with children on the autism spectrum and with other behavioral disorders. If you have a passion for children with special needs and are committed to being a part of a team dedicated to enhancing the lives of our children please contact us for job details.
- Doctorate degree from an accredited university and program
- Current license to practice in the state of Indiana as a Health Service Provider in Clinical Psychology (HSPP).
- The ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Complete applicable diagnostic assessment such as but not limited to ADOS-II, CARS, GARS, GADS, VBAS-II, ABAS-II
- Complete written reports including assessment findings and recommendations to families
- Effectively communicate with company staff and patient’s families
- Compensation commensurate with education and experience
- Flexible schedule
- Full administrative support including verification and processing of all billing and necessary clinical office needs
- All necessary consulting rooms and daily equipment provided
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.