Full Time Maintenance Tech
Current Openings: Full Time between Indianapolis North, Carmel, and Early Childhood Centers
Description: Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Technician ensures that maintenance and facility issues are repaired or completed, which includes internal and external maintenance.
- Interact with company employees, parents, and the community in general, in an effective and professional manner
- Support and follow company decisions and directions relative to matters of policy and administrative directives
- Demonstrate ability to deal with sensitive and important issues in a tactful and professional manner
- Demonstrate respect to employees, parents, and children
- High School Diploma/GED
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Physical ability to repeatedly walk up and down steps
- Lifting capability of up to 75 lbs.
- Must pass a full criminal background check
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.