General Maintenance Technician
Current Openings: Indianapolis North
Description: This position is for a full time maintenance technician who has general maintenance skills. Work hours will be 8:30-4:30 M-F.
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician ensures that maintenance and facility issues are repaired or completed, which includes internal and external maintenance. Technician will work within any of our 7 facilities within central, eastern, and southern Indiana. When travel is necessary, company transportation will be provided. Please note that although not directly involved in the treatment of pediatric clients and patients, the same company, state, and federal regulations apply to any staff applying for a position within the company, including a full State Police criminal background check.
- General maintenance duties as assigned
- Light drywall repair, painting skills, and light janitorial duties assigned at times
- Able to work independently or as part of a team on projects and tasks
- Demonstrate respect to employees, parents, and children
- Support and follow company decisions and direction relative to matters of policy and administrative directives
- Demonstrate ability to deal with sensitive and important issues in a tactful and professional manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Physical ability to repeatedly walk up and down steps
- Some limited lifting capability of up to 75 lbs.
- General maintenance knowledge and skills
- Pass a full State Police criminal background check
- Wage Band Level I (starting $14 to $16/hr plus benefits) – higher wage band may be available based upon experience, training, or education
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days, and vacation days
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.