Human Resource Director
Job Openings: Indy North Corporate Office
Description: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years in a Human Resources
- Must have a positive attitude
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Quality focused
- Tenacious, resilient
- Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of execution
- Must be team player
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.