Current Openings: Part time Greenwood and Indy West
Description: Occupational Therapists provide occupational therapy by providing rehabilitative services collaboratively with our other clinical staff and patients within our clinical settings.
- Follows treatment plan developed in collaboration with other clinicians by using techniques that are researched and evidenced based.
- Maintains patient occupational therapy records by recording client’s progress within our electronic medical records system.
- Records and inputs own billing information of services rendered within electronic schedule and billing software.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; communicating needs to administrative support staff.
- Serves and protects the occupational therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and National and state organization.
- Enhances occupational therapy practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Helps clients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their applicable motor deficits and working persons with special needs patients to increase their independence.
- Dedication to the children and families we serve.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Verbal Communication, Patient Services, Teamwork, Use of Medical Technologies, Customer Service Skills and Dependability.
- Must provide a full Indiana State Police Criminal Background Check
- Must maintain and be a licensed OT in Indiana
Benefits: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and certification
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.