Part Time Van Driver
Current Openings: Indianapolis North 6:45-8:45 am
Description: Van drivers drive minivans and/or 15 passenger vans to transport children with special needs. Routes cover Hamilton and a small section of northern Marion County. Position reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Safely transport students from designated pick-up spots to clinic location and back to designated drop-off spots
- Interact with company employees, parents, and the community in general, in an effective and professional manner
- Reasonable knowledge of federal, state, and company rules, regulations, and policies related to van driving
- Maintain a clean and orderly van inside and out
- Other assigned tasks and duties
- Demonstrate professionalism to employees, parents, and patients.
- Support and follow company decisions and direction relative to matters of policy and administrative directives while working as a team player.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with privacy, sensitive and important issues in a tactful and professional manner.
- Must pass a full criminal background check
- Have a valid drivers license, be insurable, and have a clean driving record.
- Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.