Current Openings: All Locations
Building brighter futures for autism. That is what we do at ABC. With your heart for service, strong willingness to learn, and motivation to help others, we can make a difference in the lives of the children we serve.
You will provide individualized therapy, work with Behavior Analysts and other ABC staff, train and support patients as they acquire and develop new skills, collect data on program goals via an electronic collection system, and receive in depth training with opportunities to grow within the company.
Your passion for people is perfectly matched with your desire to help individuals with autism spectrum disorder become successful. Supporting patients as they develop is right up your alley. We need you to be eager to learn, and be ready to communicate and collaborate with the team.
You will join a team of over 100 proactive, hardworking individuals that have one thing in common: a genuine passion for helping individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Waking up excited to make a difference and going to bed knowing that you have influenced a child and their family’s lives. That’s work at The Applied Behavior Center for Autism.
- Must already be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT credential)
- Experienced in working with children with autism
- Able to become Professional Crisis Management (PCM) certified
- Educated in a related field
- Proactive and hardworking
- Eager to learn and apply Applied Behavior Analysis
- Positive and flexible
- Able to get to work reliably
- Able to pass a background check
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and certification
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.