Current Openings: Early Childhood Center (Indianapolis, IN)/Richmond, IN
Description: Duties of a full-time SLP-CCC are to provide speech therapy to the patients, ages 2 and up, that we serve within our clinic settings. These duties include, but are not limited to, completing appropriate assessments, creating individualized speech and language goals, working 1:1 with patients targeting speech and language goals, and collaborating with our Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians the treatment of patients. This position would be based out of our Early Childhood Center in Indianapolis, with regular visits to our center in Richmond, IN.
- Selects appropriate evaluation tools/protocols to determine communication, cognitive diagnosis and prognosis
- Designs a plan of care that establishes long- and short-term measurable functional goals and discharge criteria
- Develops and delivers treatment to achieve the target skills for individual patients
- Helps patients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their speech and language deficits to increase their overall independence.
- Develops, programs, and modifies augmentative and alternative communication systems
- Trains in the use and care of communication systems
- Maintains patient speech therapy records by recording patient’s progress within our electronic data collection system.
- Records and input own billing information of services rendered
- Keeps safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Maintains and organizes supplies and requests new supplies as needed
- Serves and protects the speech therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and National and state organizations
- Preferred qualifications include experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental delays including those with problem behaviors
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC in Indiana
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Must be able to collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate patient success.
- Provide speech and language therapy using evidence-based practice
- Interest in incorporating the science of applied behavior analysis in your therapy
- Competence in administering a variety of Speech and Language assessments including CELF-5, PLS-5, and Goldman Fristoe-3
- Must have excellent documentation and scheduling skills, verbal communication,, teamwork, customer service, etc.
- Must provide a full Indiana State Police Criminal Background Check
- Willingness to travel between Indianapolis and Richmond on a regular basis
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan
- Attendance to one conference per year
- Flexible schedule
- Support and training in Applied Behavior Analysis
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.