Current Openings: 5 Indianapolis metropolitan area locations (availability to serve multiple locations)
Description: Duties of a full-time SLP-CCC are to provide speech therapy to the patients, ages 2 and up, that we serve within our clinic settings. These duties include, but are not limited to, completing appropriate assessments, creating individualized speech and language goals, working 1:1 with patients targeting speech and language goals, and collaborating with our Behavior Analysts and Behavior Technicians the treatment of patients.
- Selects appropriate evaluation tools/protocols to determine communication, cognitive diagnosis and prognosis
- Designs a plan of care that establishes long- and short-term measurable functional goals and discharge criteria
- Develops and delivers treatment to achieve the target skills for individual patients
- Helps patients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their speech and language deficits to increase their overall independence.
- Develops, programs, and modifies augmentative and alternative communication systems
- Trains in the use and care of communication systems
- Maintains patient speech therapy records by recording patient’s progress within our electronic data collection system.
- Records and input own billing information of services rendered
- Keeps safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Maintains and organizes supplies and requests new supplies as needed
- Serves and protects the speech therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and National and state organizations
- Preferred qualifications include experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental delays including those with problem behaviors
- Must be a licensed SLP-CCC in Indiana
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Must be able to collaborate with and train other professionals and parents to facilitate patient success.
- Provide speech and language therapy using evidence-based practice
- Interest in incorporating the science of applied behavior analysis in your therapy
- Competence in administering a variety of Speech and Language assessments including CELF-5, PLS-5, and Goldman Fristoe-3
- Must have excellent documentation and scheduling skills, verbal communication,, teamwork, customer service, etc.
- Must provide a full Indiana State Police Criminal Background Check
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan
- Attendance to one conference per year
- Flexible schedule
- Support and training in Applied Behavior Analysis
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.