Current Openings: Indianapolis, IN
Description: The Team Leader provides direction, instruction and guidance to therapists at the center, for the purpose of achieving daily goals. An effective leader will know their team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations. The Team Leader needs to be organized, able to delegate duties, manage and monitor the performance of staff. This position will report directly to the Senior Manager over branch network.
- Ability to create and monitor therapist and patient schedules
- Ability to plan activities, including community outings and events
- Ability to work and provide ABA therapy with a variety of patients
- Ability to implement company policies and procedures
- Ability to organize, plan and communicate company events
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a team member
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and communicate well with other staff
- Communicate and implement essential company policies, responsibilities, events and other information to staff
- Organize, plan and communicate company events
- Communicate, collaborate and complete tasks with supervisor (s) and other staff
- Oversight of clinical physical plant and office supplies
- Oversight of patient medication administration and recording keeping
- Oversight of staff documentation and implementation of clinical documents
- Provide daily arrival and dismissal responsibilities
- Respond to client and staff questions, including communicating responses
Applicants will possess proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt to new software programs.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve, manage time effectively with respect to adhering to a daily schedule which includes scheduling multiple patients with therapists daily.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of supervisory/management experience, including direct supervision of employees
- Pass an annual criminal background check
- Experience with ABA therapy is preferred
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.