Current Openings: Greenwood
As the longest-running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 280 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Due to significant growth, we are currently seeking qualified and passionate Behavior Analysts (BCBA or BCaBA) to work with individuals, staff, and families utilizing the theories and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has past ABA experience, a bachelor’s and/or a master’s degree in a related field, a genuine passion for working with individuals and their families, reliable transportation, flexibility and a love for a team environment.
- Provide evidence-based behavior analytic services to assigned patients
- Complete individualized assessments for assigned patients
- Collect and analyze data
- Create and revise functional goals and programs for patients based upon assessments, data collection and observation as well as evidence-based interventions
- Collaborate with families and other providers
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for initial evaluations and reauthorization
- Supervise and provide ongoing training to therapists and Registered Behavior Technicians
- Supervise assigned students seeking certification as BCBA/BCaBA (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree
- Mental Health experience with co-diagnosis preferred
- BCBA (or BCaBA) certification
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services
- At least two years of experience in ABA
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience and certification
- Half-Day Friday Incentive program
- Clinical conference participation
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Wellness Program, Health Coach, EAP Program
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Individualized training and support from your assigned Behavior Analyst Mentor
- Moving financial assistance available
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.