Location: In-Home Assignment in the Fishers/Geist, IN area
2 Week Rotating Schedule:
Week 1: Monday – Friday , 5PM -8PM (15 Hours)
Week 2: Weekends 8AM-8PM (24 Hours)
(One week you would work the weekday evening schedule and the following week you would work the weekend schedule)
As the longest-running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 280 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
You will provide individualized in-home care to a patient with autism, assisting with daily activities and ensuring a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- 1+ years of working with patients with autism providing ABA therapy preferred.
- Previous patient care or assisted living experience
- Able to become Professional Crisis Management (PCM) certified
- Experience working with youth / young adults
- Able to become First Aid/CPR certified
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with high magnitude behaviors
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to get to work reliably with proof of auto insurance
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to perform other assigned duties/tasks
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Voluntary Life, Matching 401k, EAP, Wellness Programs, Health Coach, Paid Vacation, Paid Flex Days, Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.00 per hour
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.