Supporting center in Jasper, IN
As one of the largest ABA therapy providers in Indiana we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Due to significant growth, we are currently seeking qualified and passionate Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to work with individuals, staff, and families utilizing the theories and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has a genuine passion for working with individuals and their families, reliable transportation, flexibility and a love for a team environment.
- Provide evidence-based behavior analytic services to assigned patients in home and in clinic
- Complete individualized assessments for assigned patients
- Provide parent training to families and collaborate on goals and priorities.
- Collect and analyze data
- Create and revise functional goals and programs for patients based upon assessments, data collection and observation as well as evidence-based interventions
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for initial evaluations and reauthorization
- Provide initial and ongoing training to new technicians working in the home for the first time to prepare for passing the RBT exam
- Supervise and provide ongoing training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Coordinate flexible times with Branch Manager of the clinic(s) for behavior consulting services
- BCBA certification
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Pay: Up to $42-$48/per hour of billable services
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $60.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Are you open to providing Telehealth services?
- BCBA (Required)
Work Location: Remote
No Non Competes
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.