Center Locations: Central West Indianapolis, Indiana
Hours: 12-20+ hours per week.
As the longest running ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area, we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships, an experienced leadership and support team, we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
The Applied Behavior Center for Autism is seeking an experienced Indiana licensed Clinical Psychologist/HSPP endorsement to engage in the diagnosis and treatment of children with special needs. Individual must be familiar with children on the autism spectrum and with other special needs. If you have a passion for children with special needs and are committed to being a part of a team dedicated to enhancing the lives of our children please contact us for job details.
● Doctorate degree from an accredited university and program
● Current license to practice in the state of Indiana as a Health Service Preferred Provider (HSPP) in Clinical Psychology.
● The ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
● Work collaboratively with clinical director on diagnostic services
● Complete applicable diagnostic assessment such as but not limited to ADOS-II, CARS, GARS, GADS, VBAS-II, ABAS-II
● Complete written reports including assessment findings and recommendations to families
● Effectively communicate with company staff and patient’s families
● Review and approved orders for ancillary services such as speech and occupational therapy of patients
● Contract $100+/per hour for Billable services, commensurate with experience
● Flexible schedule
● Full administrative support including verification and processing of all billing and necessary clinical office needs
● Clinical liaison
● All necessary consulting rooms and daily equipment provided
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Up to $100.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Doctorate (Required)
- HSPP (Required)
Work Location: In person
No Non Competes
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.