Location: In-Home Assignment in the Fishers/Geist, IN area
2nd shift weekdays & occasional weekend availability
As the longest-running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
You will provide individualized in-home care to a patient with autism, assisting with daily activities and ensuring a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Experience with adults with special needs.
- Previous patient care or assisted living experience
- Experience working with youth / young adults
- Able to become Professional Crisis Management (PCM) certified
- Experience with high magnitude behaviors
- Able to become First Aid/CPR certified
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to get to work reliably with proof of auto insurance
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to perform other assigned duties/tasks
3.5 % Match 401k Plan
9 Paid PTOs days, 9 Unpaid days, & 9 Paid Holidays (Additional PTO with each year of Service)
Full Health, Dental, Vision , Life, & Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage
Health Savings Accounts & Matching
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Referral Bonus System
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
Community Service and Organizational Support
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24.00 per hour
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.