Location: Castleton Area and ability to work from home a couple of days of the week once trained.
As the longest running ABA therapy provider in Indiana we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to serve our patients (directly or indirectly). With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Human Resources, will assist in maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources function with some focus on recruiting hourly staff while ensuring the needed talent and skills through effective sourcing and recruitment practices, college recruiting, onboarding, administration of policies & procedures, employee file & data management, effective communication across the company. Secondary and developmental responsibilities will include benefits and compensation administration, HRIS and records management, coaching and counseling of employees, compliance.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting and interviewing program; extending employment offers, administering compensation for new employees with set parameters, counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; attending college job fairs, recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation as needed
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Assist in maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs. Coordinating benefits open enrollment.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records, assist in preparing investigation responses.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred
- 1-2 years previous HR work experience/internships, preferred
- 1-2 years of full-cycle recruiting ,preferred
- Willing to learn
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be flexible
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word) AND Google (Gmail, Worksheets, Calendar, Hangouts, Docs)
- Quality focused and attentive to detail
- Tenacious, resilient
- Must be team player
- Must complete and pass a criminal background check
- Able to work some evenings and weekends to reach candidates
· 3.5 % Match 401k Plan
· 9 Paid PTOs days, 9 Unpaid days, & 9 Paid Holidays (Additional PTO with each year of Service)
· Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage
· Health Savings Accounts & Matching
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Wellness Programs
· Health Coaching
· Referral Bonus System
· Employee Discounts
· Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
· Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
· Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
· 7 Tier Progressive Leveling System for Therapists
· Community Service and Organizational Support
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.