As the longest-running ABA therapy provider in Indiana we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
This position places the candidate in their assigned Indianapolis region with occasional travel to other locations not to exceed 16 days per year.
Regular Work Hours: 7:00am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
As the direct Maintenance Manager, the Lead Maintenance Technician ensures that maintenance and facility issues are repaired or completed, which includes internal and external maintenance. Technician will work within any of our 12 facilities within central, eastern, and western Indiana; BUT be based out of Indianapolis. Please note that although not directly involved in the treatment of pediatric clients and patients, the same company, state, and federal regulations apply to any staff applying for a position within the company, including a full State Police criminal background check.
- General maintenance duties as assigned
- Drywall repair
- Light electrical and plumbing
- Demonstrate respect to employees, parents, and children
- Support and follow company decisions and direction relative to matters of policy and administrative directives
- Work as a team player
- Demonstrate ability to deal with sensitive and important issues in a tactful and professional manner
- 2-3 Years of drywall repair, painting, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC experience
- Leadership experience in a maintenance setting
- High school diploma or general equivalency
- Physical ability to repeatedly walk up and down steps
- Some limited lifting capability of up to 75 lbs
- General maintenance knowledge and skills
- Pass annual criminal background check is required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary range for the position is $48,000 – $54,000 – based upon experience, training, or education.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, matching 401k, Paid Vacation, Unpaid Vacation, & Paid Holidays
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.