Locations: South Indianapolis & Greenwood, IN
This position places the candidate in their assigned Indianapolis region with occasional travel to other locations not to exceed 16 days per year.
Regular Work Hours: 7:00am-3pm, Monday-Friday.
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician ensures that maintenance and facility issues are repaired or completed, which includes internal and external maintenance. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for traveling and providing general maintenance for the 2 centers stated in the ‘Locations’ Section above. Please note that although not directly involved in the treatment of pediatric clients and patients, the same company, state, and federal regulations apply to any staff applying for a position within the company, including a full State Police criminal background check.
- General maintenance duties as assigned
- Drywall repair
- Light electrical and plumbing
- Demonstrate respect to employees, parents, and children
- Support and follow company decisions and direction relative to matters of policy and administrative directives
- Work as a team player
- Demonstrate ability to deal with sensitive and important issues in a tactful and professional manner
- 2-3 Years of drywall repair, painting, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC experience
- Residential remodeling skills a plus
- High school diploma or general equivalency
- Physical ability to repeatedly walk up and down steps
- Some limited lifting capability of up to 75 lbs
- General maintenance knowledge and skills
- Pass annual criminal background check is required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting hourly rate of $18/hour plus benefits. Higher wage band may be available based upon experience, training, or education.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, matching 401k, Paid Vacation, Flex Days
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.