Location: Onsite at Carmel, IN center and supporting Vincennes, IN and Jasper, IN remotely via Telehealth
As the longest running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Occupational Therapists provide occupational therapy by providing rehabilitative services collaboratively with our other clinical staff and patients within our clinical settings.
- Follows treatment plan developed in collaboration with other clinicians by using techniques that are researched and evidenced based.
- Maintains patient occupational therapy records by recording client’s progress within our electronic medical records system.
- Records and inputs own billing information of services rendered within electronic schedule and billing software.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; communicating needs to administrative support staff.
- Serves and protects the occupational therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and National and state organization.
- Enhances occupational therapy practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Helps clients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their applicable motor deficits and working persons with special needs patients to increase their independence.
- Dedication to the children and families we serve
- Able to provide therapy onsite at assigned locations
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Verbal Communication, Patient Services, Teamwork, Use of Medical Technologies, Customer Service Skills and Dependability.
- Must provide a full Indiana State Police Criminal Background Check
- Must maintain and be a licensed OT in Indiana
Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Up to $60 per hour, for billable services
- 3.5 % Match 401k Plan
- Sign-On Bonus $3,000 (paid out in 3 installments)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Voluntary Life
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coaching
- Referral Bonus System
- Dedicated Research Department
- Work with a collaborative team of 4 other OTs and 4 SLPs
- Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
- Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
- Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
- Community Service and Organizational Support
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $60.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Occupational Therapy License in Indiana (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Carmel, IN 46032