Location: Richmond, Indiana
Part-time & Flexible Scheduling
Since beginning in 1995, we are one of the largest ABA therapy providers in the central Indiana area. We are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 clinics, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships as well as an experienced leadership and support team, we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Occupational Therapists provide occupational therapy by providing rehabilitative services collaboratively with our other clinical staff and patients within our clinical settings.
- Follows treatment plan developed in collaboration with other clinicians by using techniques that are researched and evidenced based.
- Maintains patient occupational therapy records by recording client’s progress within our electronic medical records system.
- Records and inputs own billing information of services rendered within electronic schedule and billing software.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Serves and protects the occupational therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances occupational therapy practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Helps patients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their applicable deficits and working with special needs patients including those with comorbidities to increase their independence.
- Dedication to the children and families we serve
- Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Verbal Communication, Patient Services, Teamwork, Use of Medical Technologies, Customer Service Skills and Dependability.
- Must provide a full Indiana State Police Criminal Background Check
- Must maintain and be a licensed OT in Indiana
3.5 % Match 401k Plan
Paid Time Off
Referral Bonus System
Dedicated Research Department
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
Ability for Advancement Clinically
Community Service and Organizational Support
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.