Center Location: Indy North
We are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. ABC has over 300 employees in 12 ABA centers, as well as a clinical research team, family support resources, and an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships. With an experienced leadership and support team, we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
- Two or Three days a week (prefer three)
- Set own schedule around your classes, operations are from 8:00 am to 4:00pm Monday thru Friday
- Repair or install of Desktop, Laptops, tablets, and iPads systems
- Repair will include but not limit to LED, WiFi, keyboards, printers, and other laptop or desktop devices
- Assisting in the deployment of new inventory (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, WiFi, and network equipment
- Repair or install of CCTV equipment and DVR
- Assist with the install and repair of Network equipment (WiFi, LAN, and switches)
- Install of Data cable in walls and ceilings
- Assist with the repair or install of telecommunication equipment
- Use of ticketing system for work load
- System use of the Google workplace platform
- Troubleshooting of issues with end users through the ticketing system, and many times only communication is via landline or cell phone
- Assist in the programming of the Intune MDM system
- Assist in any other activities as defined by IT Director or management Staff
- Service to multiple facilities located around Indianapolis
- An Associate’s or equal computer work experience preferred
- Possibility for permanent position in the future
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.