Location: Richmond, IN & Terre Haute, IN
$40.00 + an hour
Duties of the SLP are to provide speech therapy to the patients that we serve. These duties include but are not limited to creating speech goals for the patients, working 1:1 and in groups with patients working on speech goals, and training therapist on how to work on speech goals with the patients.
- Desired qualifications include experience working with children of all ages and abilities. Applicants will be responsible for one-to-one speech therapy services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays ages 3 and up within our clinic setting.
- Preferred experience working with AAC Devices
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other SLPs and clinical staff
- Learn the methods and associated terminology of applied behavior analysis and verbal behavior
- Provide evidence-based practice speech and language therapy and incorporate and incorporate the science of behavior analysis in your therapy delivery and teaching of children with autism and other developmental disorders
- Perform evaluations using standardized, criterion referenced, observation, and dynamic assessment
- Clinical Certificate of Competence
3.5 % Match 401k Plan
Paid Time Off
Referral Bonus System
Dedicated Research Department
Structured BACB Supervision Program
3 Level BCBA Program with Lead Branch BCBA Opportunities
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
Community Service and Organizational Support
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.