Current Openings: Central West Indianapolis
As the longest running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 current ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Job Description: The Assistant Branch Manager (within the high Behavioral Unit) in conjunction with and reporting to the Branch Manager provides direction, instruction and guidance to therapists at the center, for the purpose of achieving daily goals. An effective leader will know their team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations. The Assistant Branch Manager needs to be organized, able to delegate duties, manage and monitor the performance of staff. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Ability to create and monitor therapist and patient schedules
- Ability to plan activities, including community outings and events
- Ability to work and provide ABA therapy to a variety of patients
- Ability to implement company policies and procedures
- Ability to organize, plan, and communicate company events
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a team member
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with other staff
- Ability to provide candid feedback to staff
- Communicate and implement essential company policies, responsibilities, events, and other information to staff
- Organize, plan, and communicate company events
- Communicate, collaborate, and complete tasks with supervisor (s) and other staff
- Oversight of clinical physical plant and office supplies
- Oversight of patient medication administration and recording keeping
- Oversight of staff documentation and implementation of clinical documents
- Provide daily arrival and dismissal responsibilities
- Respond to client and staff questions, including communicating responses
Applicants will possess proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt to new software programs.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve, manage time effectively with respect to adhering to a daily schedule which includes scheduling multiple patients with therapists daily.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of supervisory/management experience, including direct supervision of employees
- Pass an annual criminal background check
- Experience with ABA therapy is preferred
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Wellness Programs and EAP
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and certifications
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- Matching 401(k) plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.