Current Openings: Terre Haute, IN
As the longest-running ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
The Assistant Branch Manager in conjunction with and reporting to the Branch Manager provides direction, instruction and guidance to therapists at the center, for the purpose of achieving daily goals. An effective leader will know their team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations. The Assistant Branch Manager needs to be organized, able to delegate duties, manage and monitor the performance of staff. This position will report directly to the Branch Manager.
- Communicate and implement essential company policies, responsibilities, events, and other information to staff
- Organize, plan, and communicate company events
- Communicate, collaborate, and complete tasks with supervisor (s) and other staff
- Oversight of clinical physical plant and office supplies
- Oversight of patient medication administration and recording keeping
- Oversight of staff documentation and implementation of clinical documents
- Provide daily arrival and dismissal responsibilities
- Respond to client and staff questions, including communicating responses
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 Years of supervisory/management experience, including direct supervision of employees
- Pass an annual criminal background check
- Experience with ABA therapy is preferred
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience and certification
- Half-Day Friday Incentive program
- Clinical conference participation
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- Wellness Program, Health Coach, EAP Program
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Individualized training and support from your assigned Behavior Analyst Mentor
- Moving financial assistance available
- 16+ free BACB CEUs per yr offered internally
- Monthly Journal club to review research articles
- Structured BACB Supervision Program including discounted
tuition through partnered universities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.