Current Openings: Central West Indianapolis
As the longest running ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300+ employees, 12 current ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Job Description: The Branch Manager provides direction, instruction and guidance to therapists at the center, for the purpose of achieving daily goals. An effective leader will know their team members strengths, weaknesses and motivations. The Branch Manager needs to be organized, able to delegate duties, manage and monitor the performance of staff. This position will report directly to the Director of Branch Management.
- Ability to create and monitor therapist and patient schedules
- Ability to plan activities, including community outings and events
- Ability to implement company policies and procedures
- Ability to organize, plan, and communicate company events
- Ability to work well as an individual and as a team member
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and communicate well with other staff
- Ability to provide candid feedback to staff
- Communicate and implement essential company policies, responsibilities, events, and other information to staff
- Organize, plan, and communicate company events
- Communicate, collaborate, and complete tasks with supervisor (s) and other staff
- Oversight of clinical physical plant and office supplies
- Oversight of patient medication administration and recording keeping
- Oversight of staff documentation and implementation of clinical documents
- Provide daily arrival and dismissal responsibilities
- Respond to client and staff questions, including communicating responses
Applicants will possess proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt to new software programs.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve, manage time effectively with respect to adhering to a daily schedule which includes scheduling multiple patients with therapists daily.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3 Years of supervisory/management experience, including direct supervision of employees
- Pass an annual criminal background check
- Experience with ABA therapy is preferred
3.5 % Match 401k Plan
At least 9 Paid PTOs days, 9 Unpaid days, & 9 Paid Holidays (Additional PTO with each year of Service)
Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage
Health Savings Accounts & Matching
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Referral Bonus System
Dedicated Research Department
Structured BACB Supervision Program
3 Level BCBA Program with Lead Branch BCBA Opportunities
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
7 Tier Progressive Leveling System for Therapists
Community Service and Organizational Support
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.