Location: Richmond, IN
Description: Duties of the SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY are to provide speech therapy to the patients that we serve. These duties include but are not limited to creating speech goals for the patients, working 1:1 with patients working on speech goals, and training therapist on how to work on speech goals with the patients.
- Preferred qualifications include experience working with children of various ages and abilities. Applicants will be responsible for one-to-one speech therapy services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays ages 2 and up within our clinic setting.
- Preferred experience working with AAC Devices
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other SLPs and clinical staff
- Provide evidence-based practice speech and language therapy to children with autism and other developmental disorders
- Perform evaluations using standardized, criterion referenced, observation, and dynamic assessment
3.5 % Match 401k Plan
Paid Time Off
Referral Bonus System
Dedicated Research Department
Structured BACB Supervision Program
3 Level BCBA Program with Lead Branch BCBA Opportunities
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
Community Service and Organizational Support
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.