Location: Indianapolis South
As the longest-running and largest ABA therapy provider in the Indianapolis area we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible
Duties of the SLP-CCC are to provide speech therapy to the patients that we serve. These duties include but are not limited to creating speech goals for the patients, working 1:1 and in groups with patients working on speech goals, and training therapist on how to work on speech goals with the patients. This position would be based out of our Greenwood center, with regular visits to our center on the west side of Indianapolis.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience
- Must be able to provide oversight of an SLP-As.
- Opportunity to work with multiple SLP-As
- Preferred qualifications include experience working with children of all ages and abilities. Applicants will be responsible for one-to-one speech therapy services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other developmental delays ages 3 and up within our clinic setting.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other SLPs and clinical staff
- Learn the methods and associated terminology of applied behavior analysis and verbal behavior
- Provide evidence-based practice speech and language therapy and incorporate and incorporate the science of behavior analysis in your therapy delivery and teaching of children with autism and other developmental disorders
- Perform evaluations using standardized, criterion referenced, observation, and dynamic assessment
- Clinical Certificate of Competence
- Willingness to travel between Greenwood and the west side of Indianapolis on a regular basis
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary life, matching HSA and AD&D insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days and vacation days
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness Program and Wellness coach – with opportunities for healthcare premium discounts
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.