As one of the largest ABA therapy providers in Indiana we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Due to significant growth, we are currently seeking qualified and passionate Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to work with individuals, staff, and families utilizing the theories and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has a genuine passion for working with individuals and their families, reliable transportation, flexibility and a love for a team environment.
- Provide evidence-based behavior analytic services to assigned patients
- Complete individualized assessments for assigned patients
- Collect and analyze data
- Create and revise functional goals and programs for patients based upon assessments, data collection and observation as well as evidence-based interventions
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for initial evaluations and reauthorization
- Supervise and provide ongoing training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Coordinate flexible times with Branch Manager of the clinic(s) for behavior consulting services
- BCBA certification
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
Dedicated Research Department
Structured BACB Supervision Program
Individualized training and support from your assigned Behavior Analyst Mentor/Clinical Director
Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
No state license requirement
Part or Full time Contractor with flexible schedule and pay commensurate with experience up to $60/hr, must be able to provide at an average of at least 15 hrs or services per week
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.