Remote/Telehealth or combination In-Person/Remote
Center Locations: Terre Haute and Richmond
We are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. ABC has over 300 employees in 12 ABA centers, as well as a clinical research team, family support resources, and an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships. With an experienced leadership and support team, we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Duties of the SLP are to provide speech therapy to the patients that we serve. These duties include but are not limited to creating speech goals for the patients, working 1:1 and in groups with patients working on speech goals, and training the therapist on how to work on speech goals with the patients.Duties of the SLP are to provide speech therapy to the patients that we serve. These duties include but are not limited to creating speech goals for the patients, working 1:1 and in groups with patients working on speech goals, and training the therapist on how to work on speech goals with the patients.
- Follows treatment plan developed in collaboration with other clinicians by using techniques that are researched and evidenced based.
- Maintains patient occupational therapy records by recording client’s progress within our electronic medical records system.
- Records and inputs own billing information of services rendered within electronic schedule and billing software.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; communicating needs to administrative support staff.
- Serves and protects the occupational therapy practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and National and state organization.
- Enhances occupational therapy practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Helps clients improve their quality of life by providing treatment for their applicable motor deficitsand working persons with special needs patients to increase their independence.
- 3.5 % Match 401k Plan
- 9 Paid PTOs days, 9 Unpaid days, & 9 Paid Holidays (Additional PTO with each year of Service)
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Voluntary Life Insurance Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts & Matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Programs
- Health Coaching
- Referral Bonus System
- Employee Discounts
- Dedicated Research Department
- Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
- Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week) with OT/ST staff and Director
- Ability for Advancement both Clinically & Non-Clinically
- Community Service and Organizational Support
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday, 8:30a-4:30p
- No evenings, weekends, holidays
- Graduation from accredited SLP program with Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Speech language: 1 year (Suggested)
- Speech Language Pathology License with CCC (Required)
- Indiana State SLP License
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30a-4:30p
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.