Center Location: Remotely support patients from assigned centers located across central Indiana.
As one of the largest ABA therapy providers in Indiana we are looking for caring and passionate individuals to work with our patients. With over 300 employees, 12 ABA centers, clinical research teams, family support resources, an ever-expanding portfolio of community outreach partnerships and an experienced leadership and support team we are committed to providing patients the highest quality programming and services possible.
Due to significant growth, we are currently seeking qualified and passionate Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) to work with individuals, staff, and families utilizing the theories and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has a genuine passion for working with individuals and their families and is flexible.
- Provide evidence-based behavior analytic services to assigned patients
- Complete individualized assessments for assigned patients
- Collect and analyze data
- Create and revise functional goals and programs for patients based upon assessments, data collection and observation as well as evidence-based interventions
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork for initial evaluations and reauthorization
- Supervise and provide ongoing training to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)
- Coordinate flexible times with Branch Manager of the clinic(s) for behavior consulting services
- BCBA or BCBA-D certification
- Two (2) years of BCBA experience
- Experience in at least one of the following 3 specialty areas:
1. Treatment of severe problem behaviors and developing effective behavior management programs. Willing to serve as a mentor to individuals occurring unrestricted supervision hours towards their BCBA/BCaBA certification.
2. Treatment of ODD and other co-morbid diagnoses. Knowledge of emotional self-regulation process, coercive control, and common ABA strategies that should be avoided in this population.
3. Training behavior technicians and RBTs.
- Minimum of 20 hours of billable consulting per week
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized and flexible
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
Competitive Pay & Benefits:
- Pay Rate: $40-$50 per hour
- Full-time or part-time
- Dedicated Research Department
- Structured BACB Supervision Program
- Individualized training and support from your assigned Behavior Analyst Mentor/Clinical Director
- Supportive & Collaborative Teamwork
- Consistent Company Wide Communication (2x Week)
- Organizational Support
- No state license requirement
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Treating Severe Problem Behaviors: 1 year (Preferred)
- Treating ODD and other co-morbid diagnose.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Training of BTs and RBTs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BCBA from the BACB (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.